Get ready to meet the protein powder love of your life!
Ever been on a horrible blind date…. with a protein powder? The anticipation and excitement of trying a new flavor or brand had you stoked about your future health and fitness goals, but when the two of you met up at a post-workout smoothie, there was absolutely ZERO chemistry, right? We’ve all been there. Sexy protein powder labels can often over-promise and under-deliver in the areas of taste, weight loss, muscle gain, and/or nutrition, but don’t lose hope. The “right one for you” is out there! Get ready to meet the protein powder love of your life: “Purely Inspired’s 100% Plant-Based, Soy-free, Organic Protein“!
10 Reasons Why You’ll Fall In Love with Purely Inspired’s French Vanilla Organic Protein
- It contains ZERO artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
- It’s packed with 20 grams of 100% USDA organic plant-based protein.
- It’s soy-free, dairy-free, cholesterol-free, and GMO-free.
- It contains an organic fruit and veggie blend of spinach, broccoli, blueberries, & flax seeds.
- It has only 130 calories, 2 net carbs, and 2 grams of fat per 2 scoop serving.
- Its 7 grams of fiber per serving helps to keep you full and regular.
- It contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids from flax.
- It has digestive enzymes and probiotics.
- It’s vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- It tastes DELICIOUS and is versatile for cooking everything from protein pancakes, power smoothies, chia pudding, and even baking healthy cookies!
Scientific studies have shown that consuming plant-based proteins, specifically will help…
- Boost your metabolism
- Reduce hunger
- Support healthy blood sugar
- Control your sugar cravings
- Reduce chance of high blood pressure
- Promote heart health
- Strengthen your immune system
- Support healthy skin.
Plus, plant based protein contains many additional nutrients such as…
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- B Vitamins
And this is just the tip of the ol’ iceberg!
Purely Inspired Organic French Vanilla Protein has become a regular staple in my healthy lifestyle. It’s a prime ingredient in my Hulk-Smash Power Smoothie (recipe post coming soon), Metabolism-Boosting Chia Seed Pudding, and Carrot Almond Cacao Protein Cookie recipes. (I haven’t tried their “Decadent 🍫 Chocolate” flavor protein…YET…but if it’s anything like its French Vanilla sibling, I’m sure it’s a blind date worth takin’ home to meet the fam!! 😉)
I hope you enjoyed this 3rd edition of The Chipper Chipmunk’s Friday Favorites! Hopefully your next blind date will be as successful as mine was with Purely Inspired Organic Protein! 😉