In the quest to find tasty, minimal ingredient, low-sugar, high quality protein bars, Julian Bakery’s Primal Thin Sweet Cream & Paleo Pure Sunflower Butter bars are the holy grail!
Doesn’t it seem like there’s always a “NEW” protein bar out there, puffin’ it’s chest, claiming it’s going to help you lose weight, build muscle, and keep you full for hours? Alas, when you do the ol’ “grab and flip” to the back side of the ingredient label, you’re shocked and disappointed to find that it’s flooded with inflammatory, sugar-laden ingredients: Maltodextrin, canola oil, soybean oil, sucralose, soy protein isolate, artificial sweeteners, palm kernel oil, brown rice syrup, and who can forget the infamous high fructose corn syrup? Needless to say, finding a tasty, satisfying, high-quality protein bar can truly feel like searching for the Holy Grail.
Well, Indiana Jones, you can take a breather on your quest, because I’ve found some seriously delicious and nutritious protein bars by Julian Bakery, that are sure to have you crackin’ your whip!
HERE’S 10 REASONS WHY YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE JULIAN BAKERY’S PRIMAL THIN SWEET CREAM PROTEIN BAR
- It’s made with ONLY 4 ingredients. (Sugar is NOT one of them. 😁🤙)
- The 20 grams of protein in this bar come from USDA organic 🐮grass-fed (year round) whey protein.
- It’s been 🔬LAB VERIFIED for nutritional accuracy. It talks the talk and walks the walk!
- This bar has 18 grams of organic digestive resistant prebiotic fiber.
- The organic sunflower 🌻 butter and monk fruit combo, give the bar its natural sweetness and flavor, with only 1 net carb.
- It’s LOW SODIUM with only 30 mg!
- It’s grain-free and gluten-free.
- It only has 130 calories.
- With all that protein and fiber, it keeps you satiated for up to 4 hours!
- It’s a tasty, guilt-free meal replacement when you’re on the go!
- I added #11 because it’s🎰🎰 on SALE today at JulianBakery.com!
Like many of you out there, I’m a member of the lactose intolerant club and was hesitant to give this bar a try for fear of the whey protein. However, I’m thrilled to say that the organic grass-fed whey protein in this bar doesn’t cause me any bloating or stomach discomfort whatsoever. Holler! 🙌🏻For those of you who can’t or 100% abstain from having dairy, you’re still in luck because the Paleo Pure Sunflower Butter Bar is dairy-free and just as delicious!
HERE’S 10 REASONS WHY YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE JULIAN BAKERY’S PALEO PURE SUNFLOWER BUTTER PROTEIN BAR
- It’s made with ZERO sugar alcohols.
- The 20 grams of protein in this bar comes from egg 🥚whites, so it’s dairy-free.
- It’s gmo-free and gluten-free.
- This bar has 23 grams of organic prebiotic fiber.
- The organic sunflower🌻butter and monk fruit combo, give the bar its natural sweetness and flavor.
- It only has 5 net carbs and 1 gram of sugar.
- It only has 3 grams of fat, which come from healthy sunflower butter.
- It only has 150 calories.
- It’s a tasty, guilt-free meal replacement for when you’re on the go!
- It’s also 🎰🎰🎰on SALE today at JulianBakery.com!
Are you thinking’ what I’m thinkin’?!
I’m headin’ over to Julianbakery.com before these puppies sell out! Thanks for joining me on my 2nd edition of The Chipper Chipmunk’s Friday Favorites! As always, I’d love to hear from you! Post your comments below and/or on The Chipper Chipmunk Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages. Happy, healthy grubbin’! 😁