Did the Easter Bunny bring you too many Reese’s and Cadbury eggs? Are you looking for a virtual food and workout buddy to help with accountability? Want to take your nutrition and fitness routine to the next level? Looking for support, motivation, and tips on how to go 31 days and beyond WITHOUT the Sugar Monster sucking you back in? Welcome, friend! Let’s do this thang!
Here’s what the Free Chipper Chipmunk Accountability Challenge ISN’T about:
This challenge will NOT tell you to subscribe to a certain eating dogma. I will NOT be telling you to eat low carb, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, keto, etc. That being said, if you’ve read my earlier posts, you know I’m ANTI- “Sugar Monster”. It’s been proven time and time again that eating sugar is harmful.
Also, processed foods and industrial seed oils gotta go. Again, there is simply too much supporting evidence showing that this stuff just isn’t doing your body any favors. You’re here to see positive changes in your body, right? Well, in order to get there, you’ll have to be open to learning and committing to a healthier way of living.
Vegetarianism, paleo, keto, pescatarianism, and countless other ways of eating have proven to work for several people, but that doesn’t always mean they’re what’s best for YOU. I believe that what works for some people, doesn’t always work for everyone and that the true expert in what foods and exercise makes YOU feel good and reach YOUR goals is……..drum roll please……YOU! 😉
Here’s what the FREE Chipper Chipmunk Accountability Challenge is all about:
We’ll be focusing on eating nutrient-dense, non-processed, (organic and local as much as possible) whole foods for our meals and snacks. I will be guiding you in listening to how your body is responding to the foods you are choosing, while sharing information on how to educate yourself on which eating lifestyle may work for you. We’re in this TOGETHER! =)
Who knows? Maybe your eating method will consist of eating mostly paleo, but also adding in goat cheese and chickpeas. Another example may be that you eat low carb during your low activity days and high carb during days where you’re working out at a higher intensity. Don’t worry because I’m here to help you figure all of this out, and I promise to motivate and support you every step of the way!
Also, I’ll be sharing my personal experience in complete transparency, so you can get a feel for how I navigate all of the confusing dietary information on the inter web in order to find out what works best for me. Information on healthy products that I find will also be shared with anyone on this journey!
The MAIN FOCUS AREAS during this challenge are as follows:
1. You have to say “Adios!” to ALL forms of sugar both in solid and liquid form..except for whole fruit and “green juice”. (We’ll talk more about fruit in another post.)
2. Hasta Luego to diet sodas because you’ll be drinking hydrating lemon water, mineral water, sparkling water, Lacroix, coffee without sweeteners, unsweetened almond, coconut, or cashew milk, AND lots of metabolism boosting green tea!
3. At least one meal has to be a jumbo salad packed with raw veggies 🥗 OR a giant green smoothie. (You can, of course, add protein and healthy fats (which I’ll post more about soon), but I really want us to focus on getting more fresh (and preferably local & organic whenever possible) veggies in our diet! I’ll be posting more details and sample recipes soon!
4. You have to get some form of movement/ exercise in at least 30 minutes EVERY day
5. You must COMMIT, SHOW UP, and DO WORK EVERY DAY!
During this challenge you’ll be:
- Freeing yourself from sugar and junk food cravings, by learning how to make nutrient-dense, healthy, delicious, flavorful food!
- Learning how to set realistic goals when changing your food and workout lifestyle.
- Learning how to get organized in order to track your new food and exercise goals
- Tracking progress with an accountability checklist to help you continue healthy food and fitness habits well beyond the 31 days
- Sharing “before and after challenge” experiences IF you so choose. (You don’t need to post pics if you aren’t comfortable!)
- Receiving daily motivation and support from myself and The Chipper Chipmunk Tribe on The Chipper Chipmunk Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages.
- Getting “Shout outs!” on The Chipper Chipmunk social media pages for stellar challenge performances and posts
- Finding new quick and easy recipes to help you eat healthy on the go
- Learning about new workouts you can do at the gym or in your living room
- Gathering tips and tricks to ward off the Sugar Monster!
- Getting to know The Chipper Chipmunk Tribe, who genuinely cares about one another and wants to see each other succeed
- Gaining self-confidence, knowledge about health and fitness, and the motivation to continue beyond the 31 days
- Finding out what works for you by keeping a thorough 31 day journal (which I’ll help you set up!)
Now if this sounds like something you’re ready to commit to, comment or message me today to get on the list for May 1st! I’m so excited to be on this journey with you to becoming our happiest, healthiest selves!