A place where you’ll be encouraged, motivated, supported, and inspired on your journey to a healthier, happier life. Come join The Chipper Chipmunk Tribe!
- Are you a health and fitness “rookie chipmunk” who’s feeling overwhelmed by the truckloads of conflicting dietary information out there? What’s the best diet to follow? Low Carb, Paleo, Keto, Intermittent Fasting, Juice Cleanses, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian…the list goes on and on. Need some guidance on where to begin? You’ve come to the right place.
- Are you a “frustrated chipmunk” who’s tried every diet “flavor of the week”? You’ve purchased the thigh master, shake weight, countless gym memberships, protein shakes, weight loss powders, diet pills, yet Spanx have been your only salvation in feeling like you’ve made any progress with your health and fitness goals? Still looking for the diet or lifestyle that will help you crack the nut on being your happiest, healthiest self? You’ve come to the right place.
- Are you a “chipper chipmunk”, who’s health and fitness game is on point, but is always up for learning/sharing new ways to achieve next level energy and nutrition? You’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re a rookie, you’re frustrated, or you’re wanting to reach next level gains, you’ve come to a judgement-free, encouraging, supportive, motivating, fun and inspiring place!
Here at The Chipper Chipmunk:
- You’ll have a blast learning new healthy ways to cook delicious, nutrient-dense food.
- For example, did you know that boiling sweet potatoes can lower their glycemic index up to 50%, and that you could mash them up to make delicious brownies by adding just a few ingredients, NONE of which is SUGAR?
- You’ll be supported with information and education such as, “The Chipper Chipmunk Suggested Tools and Resources“, where I will include an ongoing list of articles, books, websites, links, checklists, and materials that will help you find the foods and activities that will work best for YOU.
- You’ll be informed and entertained by “Chipper Chipmunk Friday Favorites”, where I will be sharing reviews on some of my favorite health and fitness products.
- Note: I do not get paid for any of my product reviews. They are simply “favorites” of mine based on my own personal preference, research, and experience, which I will share in detail during my “Friday Favorites” feature.
- Want me to review a product of yours?
- Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words, “PRODUCT REVIEW” in the subject line. I do my best to respond as soon as possible.
- You’ll be motivated and encouraged by other members of The Chipper Chipmunk Tribe who are here for the same reasons you are…. We ALL want to be our healthiest, fittest, happiest selves!
- The Chipper Chipmunk Tribe:
- BOOSTS each other up
- Focuses on the POSITIVE
- Holds themselves ACCOUNTABLE for their health/fitness goals
- CELEBRATES health/fitness victories
- LEARNS from “attempts”….because as long as you’re trying and not giving up, you’re never a failure!
- SHARES their struggles and successes
- ASKS questions
- The Chipper Chipmunk Tribe:
The Chipper Chipmunk believes:
When it comes to health and fitness, the two go together like chipmunks and acorns. That being said, the ongoing journey for living a vibrant, joyful, active existence is personal, individual, and does not have a “one-size-fits-all” methodology.
Following a Paleo diet, combined with Cross Fit workouts is the silver bullet for many individuals. Veganism combined with Yoga may be the ringer for others. Carb cycling and running may be my jam, but guess what….that doesn’t mean that it will work for you. But don’t be discouraged! This is the fun part… I’m going to help you figure out what WILL work for YOU. Maybe it’s none of the above mentioned ways of eating and working out, or maybe it’s a combination of a couple of them. You’ll learn how to gauge what is working and what isn’t. If you already know what works for you, that’s FANTASTIC! We will build on that, and keep pushing to be the best versions of ourselves.
I believe that if our body, mind, and soul are nourished with nutritious whole foods, and healthy relationships (whether it be with our parents, children, spouses, significant others, friends, mother earth, co-workers, and even with the food we eat), we are well on our way. These are just a few of the topics that The Chipper Chipmunk will focus on, and I hope you will join me on this wonderful journey, creating a healthier, happier world. ❤